Browse these trusted and helpful resources in the area of Product and Services.
Home-Based Volunteer Services for Seniors
Volunteer organizations that provide transportation, respite care, chores, friendly visiting, minor home maintenance. (List provided by Central Minnesota Council of Aging.
- Assumption Community Faith in Action (Serves Stearns County & St. Cloud Metro) (320) 348-2322
- Community Action Respecting Elders (CARE) (Serves Benton County) (320) 968-7848
- Eagle Bend Senior Center (218) 738-4152
- Faith in Action for Cass County 1-866-675-5435
- Family Pathways (Serves Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs & Pine Counties) 1-877-321-7100
- Great River Faith in Action (Serves Sherburne County) (763) 263-4277
- Helping Hands Outreach (Serves Holdingford and surrounding communities) (320) 746-9960
- Horizon Health Faith in Action (Serves Morrison County) 1-800-224-6451
- Interfaith Volunteers (Serves Crow Wing County) 1-877-245-7454
- Lakes & Pines Community Action Council 1-800-832-6082 (Serves Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs & Pine Counties)
- Love Inc. Heartland, Delano (763) 972-6547
- Lutheran Social Services Older Adults (Serves Cass, Crow Wing, Todd & Wadena Counties) 1-800-488-4146
- Lutheran Social Services Neighbor to Neighbor Companions 1-877-540-9443
- R.O.S.E. Center-Paynesville (Serves Paynesville School District Residents) (320) 243-5144
- Wright County Community Action (320) 963-6500
Whitney Senior Center
The Whitney Senior Center provides trips throughout the year. You can travel with confidence through Premier World Discovery. Cost includes transportation to & from airport, baggage handling, some meals, all accommodations, professional tour managers and more.
Contact Program Coordinator, 320.255.7265.
Read the latest blogs about Products and Services for Caregivers
Author: Karin Pauly, Founder Helping seniors remain independent in their homes When your loved one wants to remain independent but loses the ability to drive or complete regular home functions, it can be difficult. Having some local options to assist them can make the...
By Karin Pauly, Founder and Owner of Caring for NancyWhat Caregivers Need Most Caregiving can be demanding and stressful. Oftentimes, what a caregiver needs most is to share what’s bothering them and the challenges they are facing. Talking with someone can make all...